Candor is always looking for new talent in the fields of software development, design, and insurance affairs. If you’re interested in working with a lively tech start-up and leveling up your career, send your resume and any supplementary materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEEKING LICENSED INSURANCE PRODUCER! Bring your deep insurance product knowledge to this entrepreneurial culture where you can see what you do on a day-day basis makes a diﬀerence! Join an industry that is PANDEMIC-PROOF!
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing…
- Responding to social media and employer association leads who have shown an interest and desire to convert onto our platform. This role takes our highly interested leads and drives Candor small group growth and sales
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals– we sell products that people NEED and WANT- it doesn’t get much better than that!
- Leading an inside and outside Sales Team, motivating employees to reach sales goals by cultivating a culture of solution based outcomes
The insurance industry is an exciting world and our innovative technological advancements are changing the insurance world as we know it- be part of this growth!
What we provide
At Candor USA our mission is to be the healthcare companion that enables Americans to access the information and solutions they need for a state of complete independence, success and wellbeing.
We are realizing exponential growth as a SaaS company for Healthcare Insurance, Wholesalers, Agencies and Brokers that’s making a difference. Bring your passion and skills of closing qualified leads to Candor where you will make a difference to the 40 million Americans who have been priced out of the healthcare market. At Candor, you can make an impact!
SALES MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION
Combine a high income, fast paced environment with a revolutionary Healthcare Insurance delivery model that covers the entire country and you have the Candor USA Sales Manager position.
Direct the company’s sales team activities through oversight of team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. The Sales Manager is the one who makes it happen!
- Meet planned organizational sales goals and set individual sales targets within the sales
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our
- Be available to assist customer service advisors and sales associates as needed with case escalations, customer escalations, and process/workflow guidance
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales
- Regularly evaluate customer interactions to identify coaching opportunities and provide feedback to Sales team. This includes conducting weekly, formal coaching evaluations for each person assigned to the team lead. Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience
- Proven track record of sales results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience selling Group Health Insurance
SALARY: Base Salary of $65,000-$75,000, On plan earnings of $125,000-$175,000
BENEFITS: Candor offers competitive salary, Healthcare Benefits, Employee Stock Option Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Full Time, Flexible Hours
Candor USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.