Join the team!
We’re hiring! If you’d like to dive into a fun, fast-paced environment and make a positive impact with the work you do, then drop us a line! Our offices are located in sunny Savannah, Georgia; you’ll be able to embrace the thrill that a tech startup has to offer during the week, and then unwind on the beach over the weekends. You can’t beat that!
If interested in any of the following positions, please email your cover letter and resume (as well as any supplementary material, if noted in the job description) to [email protected].
Assistant Vice President of Insurance Affairs
At Candor, we create software aimed at changing the way American’s shop for healthcare coverage. If you’ve ever shopped for healthcare coverage yourself, you know it’s not easy. Candor is here to change that, with your help. As the Assistant Vice President, you will need patience, drive, attention to detail, high energy, problem-solving and excellent communication skills. A current insurance license is required.
This position was created to grow and develop the right person in a creative fast-paced environment. You will learn from mistakes and think on your feet finding answers before the problem arises. You will take ownership and volunteer without being asked. You will truly make a difference not only in the Candor team but what we are doing.
Let us see your energy!
Graphic Design Intern
The Candor creative department is looking for a Graphic Design intern to assist in the visual creation of various marketing assets, including social media posts, brochures, postcards, logos, advertisements, and more. This individual will also be tasked with designing digital assets for websites and landing pages. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, efficient, and will be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously. This is a fast-paced work environment, so an aptitude for prioritizing is paramount.
The Graphic Design intern will be reporting to Candor’s Creative Director, and will be collaborating directly with employees across the company. The chosen individual should have a fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as the ability to design using Microsoft Office.
This position will start with a 6 week unpaid trial period. Compensation will commence at the beginning of week 7, assuming both parties are in agreement.
When applying, please provide a link to your online portfolio.
Contact Center Training and Representative Lead
- Hands on execution for dynamic start up
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios in the software)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Must take and pass appropriate certifications
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work (Zoho is a plus)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Familiarity with health insurance is a plus
- Local residents only
Are You A Good Fit? “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou
At Candor USA we take pride in the culture we have created and as the company is rapidly expanding we need individuals that are highly motivated and can hit the ground running and assume leadership roles within the company. As a startup you will need to wear many hats and it is imperative that you maintain a positive attitude and be a self-starter. We are very protective of the culture we have created; we are friends. We are a family. We work hard and we play hard. Honestly, we are looking for a great fit for our team and someone who is teachable and can help us grow as a company. If you are looking for excitement and career growth then Candor USA is the place for you. BTW, you can totally wear jeans to work.
- Customer Service Experience
- Technical Aptitude
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to help everyone have Healthcare Coverage
- Loyalty and Commitment
- Innovative and Creative
- Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism
- Consistently and Constantly Energetic
Software Developer & Developer Intern
require('react-experience'); // require('degree');
// just be competent with code
const you = ['disciplined', 'dedicated', 'awesome']; let candor = ['fast', 'fun', 'hard work'];
Have Questions? We’re happy to help!
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
To speak to a Candor representative by phone, feel free to call 1-888-613-5397. We are available Monday – Friday from 8AM – 9PM EST.